- About us
- BUY Buy
- COUNTRY BRAND Country Brand
InformationCenterReports Country reports Department reports Foreign trade reports Product-Destination worksheet Sectors reports Work documentsStatistical information Classification Uruguay XXI Exports Imports Innovative National Effort Macroeconomic Monitor Tools Buyers Exporters InvestorsGuides and programs Guides Programs Promotional material Brochures Business cases Catalogues Country presentation Events presentations Videos
- Information center
- Reports »
- Statistical information »
- Tools »
- Guides and programs »
- Promotional material »
- Press center »
Exports of goods by departament
This report quantifies Uruguayan exports of goods broken down by department for 2021. To estimate export values, destinations and products for each department, ...
- This report quantifies Uruguayan exports of goods broken down by department for 2021. To estimate export values, destinations and products for each department, data from the National Customs Authority (MEF) were used and supplemented with other primary sources of information.
- While for many of the exported products there is accurate information on their place of production, for others, estimates must be made using partial information. Therefore, the results presented in this report are the best approximation to reality based on the available data.
- It should be noted that these results do not refer to the point of exit of the product (commercialization), but to the location of the facility where the products undergo their last transformation.