11th Annual Latin American Private Equity Forum
9 to 10 December 2019
09:00 - 17:00 hs.
Uruguay XXI invites companies and consulting firms to participate in the 11th annual Private Capital Forum in Latin America, the largest private market investment forum in Latin America, which brings together more than 700 investors. The event will be held on Monday 9 and Tuesday 10 December in the city of São Paulo, Brazil.
The event offers an important networking space, where you can be in contact with representatives of major investment companies in the world.
Uruguay XXI will be a sponsor of the Forum, will have a country stand and bonus passes for participating companies, which must pay a total of USD 500. Limited places.
The main topics to be addressed in this event will be:
- Summary of Jair Bolsonaro's first year as president of Brazil.
- Perspective of local and global investors.
- Investments in health, education, food and technology in Latin America.
- Implications of participations between competitors in Private Equity.
- Private debt and mezzanine investment.
- The Latin American fundraising market.
- Impact and private investment in Latin America.
- How artificial intelligence is interfering with the private equity business model.
Registration deadline: November 8.
For inquiries and more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lugar del evento
Av. Brigadeiro Luís Antônio 4700
San Pablo - Hotel Unique Jardim Paulista, Brasil