Uruguay at Game Developers Conference
19 to 23 July 2021
12:30 - 21:30 hs.
Uruguay XXI and the Uruguayan Chamber of Video Game Developers (CAVI) will participate along with 12 Uruguayan video game creators in the Game Developers Conference (GDC), the main professional event of the video game industry.
This edition will be completely virtual and for the first time Uruguay will participate with a country stand.
The Uruguayan projects that will participate in GDC are:
- Rubber Duck Games (project Evil Wizard)
- Sarnayer (project Dying Breed)
- ARF Game Studio (projects GigaTropa y Bearsus)
- Pomelo Games (project Outlanders)
- Ironhide Game Studio (projectLegends of Kingdom Rush)
- GameOlic Dev Studio (project ImagiBlast)
- WiseShards (project Arcane Secrets)
- Bruno Ferrari (project Jake's Paralysis)
- Eyratrin (project Summersus)
- Pincer Games (project Fighters of Fate)
- Mucho Games (project Toasted it up)
- Loop Studio (sale of services)
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Lugar del evento