- About us
- BUY Buy
- COUNTRY BRAND Country Brand
InformationCenterReports Country reports Department reports Foreign trade reports Product-Destination worksheet Sectors reports Work documentsStatistical information Classification Uruguay XXI Exports Imports Innovative National Effort Macroeconomic Monitor Tools Buyers Exporters InvestorsGuides and programs Guides Programs Promotional material Brochures Business cases Catalogues Country presentation Events presentations Videos
- Information center
- Reports »
- Statistical information »
- Tools »
- Guides and programs »
- Promotional material »
- Press center »
Call to companies: mission to London
The mission takes place from May 15 to 18. It will include business meetings and a country promotion event. In turn, companies may be present at the country stand at the Foreign Direct Investment Expo, a fair attended by British companies in search of new locations.
TAGS:Uruguay XXI Telecommunications services E-learning services Corporate services Shared services centers Regional headquarters Shared Services Center Shared services Europe
- A new business round of the food sector brought together Uruguayan exporters and international buyers
- Uruguayan fashion lands in New York to showcase its creativity with deep roots in environmental and social consciousness.
- Uruguay returns to China International Import Expo with a business delegation.